• Mitzi has always believed that there is no substitute for honesty, integrity, sincerity and an unwavering commitment to her clients.
• Family is most important part of Mitzi’s life. She will cherish your family, just as she does her own. Being a REALTOR for several years, her life has touched many families which have entrusted her entirely. Mitzi always goes above and beyond the expectations of her clients to make sure every real estate experience is a pleasant and memorable one.
• Mitzi married her high school sweetheart, Terry, in 1975 after both graduated from St. Albans High School in 1974. Both are lifelong residents of St. Albans. Mitzi and Terry have two grown children, Mike and Michele. They are also blessed with three wonderful grandchildren. Terry is a diesel mechanic by trade, but is also a volunteer firefighter until he suffered a disabling back injury. Michele is a paramedic for Kanawha County.
• A very big part of Mitzi’s life has always been her family, first, watching her children as they grew, and now her grandchildren as they participate in various sports. She was homeroom mom for many years, headed fundraisers, team mom, fundraiser chairperson and a Girl Scout Leader. Sports have always played a big role in their lives with Terry coaching for 24 years.
• Having worked at both AT&T and Verizon, Mitzi’s customer service skills are phenomenal. She and her daughter had a homemade candy store in St. Albans for a period of time named Grandma Sugars. Customer service is of utmost importance to Mitzi and she can provide you with a long list of happy clients. Her past work history has provided her with the customer service, sales, negotiation and marketing skills needed to have a positive real estate transaction.